Thursday 28 January 2010

Apple Keyboard cleaning time....

OK this isn't really about my creations or discoveries animating and coding... but chores are chores and they've got to be done. I haven't iSkin for my keyboard and its suffered the consequence. I spent the whole morning taking apart and cleaning my keyboard and lucky to find this image so I could put the keys back together.

I was tempted to rearrange the keys and re-map them as the QWERTY layout was invented purely for the type writer so the mechanical arms wouldn't get stuck with fast users... As for an intuitive and easy layout its terrible. But I'm use to it and looking to sell my iMac for an upgrade.... if your interested?
Anyway its like new now and gleaming and a dream to use..

Happy cleaning!

Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment